COMMON ISSUES FACED BY THE CLIENT
- The client needed a rich UI based online grocery store that has a detailed product description catalogue where users can easily shop for Mediterranean food products through advanced search and filter options
- 24/7 ordering system where customers can track their orders seamlessly
- A platform with easy management of user accounts that provides hassle-free, highly secured payment transactions
- Customers should have individual login accounts which provide them better access to the order and shipping status of their products and faster check out options
- Real-time synchronization of the front-end of the application with the inventory that can help in deciding the offers and discounts on the products
- The website should load faster since there are fast consuming products
- The website should have a responsive design so that there is no negative impact on user experience and subsequently, conversion rate
SOLUTIONIn this UK company case study, Iqecommerce helped the client 24 Shopping, in building and optimizing an interactive and easy to navigate eCommerce platform to provide an in-store experience to the customers. The website has been carefully curated to include a detailed description of all the products with safe and secure transaction methods.
- The website was made mobile responsive to make it extremely convenient for the users to make purchases from the online store.
- Catalog Advanced Search through which buyers can search for the required Arabic products by entering the Product Name, Manufacturer, Price range, SKU or Description directly without having to browse through the entire catalogue.
- An option of the Wishlist is available wherein the customers can add their favourite products and buy them as and when required
- Comparison List is available where customers can compare multiple products together on the basis of their prices, description, manufacturer etc.
- Multilingual website which provides a better understanding of the products to the local customers
- An advanced in-built filter option for all product categories where customers can filter the products on the basis of the price range, ratings and brands
- Sorting options such as Price, Manufacturer, Rating, Product Name and Position that displays the most appropriate products on the top
- A separate section for Offers where all the items which are on discounts and offers are listed so that the customers can take maximum advantage of the slashed prices.
- An option to become a Subscribed member so that the customers have all the updated news and information of the items present in the store. The customers just need to type in their Email Ids to become a subscribed member.
- A separate menu of Wholesale where Wholesale products are listed along with their images, description and prices.
- An efficient Brand search option is available on the Home page where product listing is done for individual brands
- Delivery Information page which enlists the Delivery zones, timings, additional shipping charges and all the other information related to shipping and delivery.
FACTS & FIGURES
24 Shopping is an eCommerce case study wherein the client was able to increase their sales through the solution provided by Iqecommerce. The deployed solution resulted in more consumer retention, increased revenue and profits.