STONE BUTTERFLY UK
COMMON ISSUES FACED BY THE CLIENT
- A furniture case study where client needed an easy to navigate website with a user-friendly interface to ensure that customers can browse freely
- Monitoring of Loyalty and Reward benefits for the customers in terms of offers and discounts was needed
- Client wanted to build a thorough online store which can act as a one-stop shop for all the customers who are looking for furniture
- Providing customization facility to customers so that they can design and purchase directly from the online store without any hassle
- Providing an easy method to the customers for tracking their order shipment and current status
SOLUTIONIn this furniture industry case study, Iqecommerce helped the client in building an interactive and easy to navigate eCommerce platform with highly accessible products to provide an in-store experience to the customers.
- There is an easy-to-use Navigation bar present on the Home Page which makes it easier for the buyers to navigate through the entire website.
- The feature of Live Chat is available throughout the website which can help the potential customers in resolving their queries instantly.
- A very unique feature is Add to Compare through which the buyers can compare their favourite products to get better insights.
- Buyers can design their customized furniture by selecting their preferences from multiple options available such as Seat Type, Leg Type, Colour, Material to name a few.
- The options of extensive search filters and sorting make it very convenient for the customers to display only the required products instead of the entire catalogue in this interiors case study.
- Options such as Order History and Shipping Details provide the benefit of tracking the past and present orders just by a click.
- The Login feature helps the StoneButterfly to keep a track on the customers allowing it to provide Offers and Discounts to the customers.
- There is a seamless payment gateway functionality which saves the customers from strenuous ways of making payment.
- The website allows the customers to easily browse through broad sections of categories and sub-categories at the comfort of their homes.
- Customers can add the products in the Shopping Cart and buy them later as and when required.
FACTS & FIGURES
StoneButterfly is a case study interior company wherein the deployed solution of the eCommerce website has received an overwhelming response from customers. The provided solution has not only given the customers the liberty to purchase furniture without stepping outside, but the user experience has also been super friendly and smooth. After deploying the solution provided by Iqecommerce, the company has increased its total revenue to more than 1 million USD. Also, there has been an increment in the annual sales by 50%.